[Bordermarch] 12th night last call

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 06:01:41 PST 2011

Probably Breads
Therese

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://astore.amazon.com/oldearcre-20
http://www.greatcareerplan.com/?cre8tivtess
http://www.greatjoboption.com
Support Your Local Potters

________________________________
From: Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com>
To: Barony of Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 3:45:56 PM
Subject: [Bordermarch] 12th night last call

Hello to all!!!

I am wanting to put out a "food list" no later than Thursday. If you could
please email back what you are planning on bringing so I can get a list together
for the last min planners. ;) As of right now I do not have any meat dishes or
breads! I was going to do a hog but the meat didn't get killed...lol

Also everyone who gave me their addresses should have gotten their invites in
the mail already. REMINDER**** If you have tables/chairs please bring them!!!!

As of right now everything is ready and just waiting on Saturday. The Crew is
planning on being there early to set up and be ready for everyone to have a nice
relaxing day! REMINDER****** SITE OPENS AT 11am!!!!!

Thanks
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
daughter to HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter & Claudia de Granada
Barony Hospitaler