[Bordermarch] 12th night

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:21:44 PST 2011

Greetings unto all!!!

I hope this letter catches everyone in good health and in the warmth. I apologize for not sending this sooner. Its been a little crazy around here.

I would 1st like to thank Chrestien for his help and services. You did a wonderful job, even though you were fashionably late! Thanks for staying late and helping clean afterwards. Also thanks for setting up the fighting scenarios. I don't think I got 1 complaint form one fighter about the set up. I hope doing this event with me has given you some experience in running events, so in the future you can do one. Thanks to your Lady for showing her beautiful face and helping in the kitchen!!! She really dose make you look good.

Thanks to the crew for being surrportive of me and Chrestien in the choice to run this event. Thanks to M'lord Ulferth for showing up way before time to help in any way you could. It was really appreciated and you are most loved for it. You are an untapped source of help, which I fully intend on using! Thanks to the help M'Lord Morgan for helping out with moving all the baby stuff around. We loved having a person to be able to call on to help. Thanks to M'Lord Madoric (Tevin) for coming as soon as you woke up. It was nice to finally see your face. :) Thanks to M'Lord SENISHIO (HE Santiago needed that spelled out) for packing all my many many things in the car and taking all my orders. M'lady  Magdalena de Pazi (Micky) for doing all you did, as there is so much that I don't have enough time to write it all out. For those that don't know this was her 1st EVER event and she worked days before and at the event. She is hooked and she will be back. She is already talking about helping at Baronial and Melees. Last but not least Lord Sasha, Thank you for coming to the house the night before and helping SENISHIO load all the things and letting us use your truck to bring all our things that wouldn't fit in the 2 cars. For everything you all did THANK YOU!!! I love you all!!!

Other thanks to Dona Leah, HE Theresa, Lord Zane, HE Valencia, HE Elizabeth, HE Santiago, Lady Jillian, Lady Libby and all others who's names have vanished from my mind. I think the cold weather is getting to me. Thank you all for all you did and all the help you gave without having to even be asked. I was very happy with the way the event turned out. This is another event notched in my belt. I think this makes around 6 events I have run and I think I have 6 gray hairs just for them. I am looked forward to co-autocrating Baronial with Lord Sewallis. We will be getting things together soon.

As soon as I get all the pictures and finish my story of the day I will be sending it out.

Love and In Service
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
Daughter to HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter and Claudia Maria de Granada
Captive to the Company of the Phoenix-Mesdames de Phoenix