[Bordermarch] 12th Night

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 02:24:01 PST 2011

Unto Dear Gracious Excellency Valencia,
Wellll-ullll, local 12th N hasn't  "ALWAYS been"  a non even, non-waiver
type happening,
yet you certainly are appreciated for taking care of the fees to start this
year off !!!!!!!!!!!!!
In times past, the event has several times been an official calendar event
with waivers;
for example the year the Regional Seneschal came to deliver instructions for
Baronial Polling had to be an official event.

The local 12th Night Arts & Sciences and fighting are *usually* considered
an advertised "DEMO,"
especially since new people can become involved that way, even if the sword
display does become a tiny tournament.
So long as checks are not made "to" the name of the barony group, the monies
you mentioned could be set aside.
Any check, if there is one, made to the name of the barony must be sent to
the barony's account.

Thank you very much,
Retired, retired Seneschal
Tessa