[Bordermarch] Q: Heraldry Class

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 04:17:23 PST 2011

If you have everything ready to hand in, then yes, I'll make arrangements
for submission as well.  But of my current client list, you're the only one
with a submission ready to go, and you don't need to wait 2.5 months to do
it.  Just get with me at Populace or anytime in between when Therese will be
around.
I will be more than happy to answer submission questions and help people
start down this road, however.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Justin Wininger <brkn_prms at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Would we be able to pay and start the process at this class?
>
> Chrestien
>

> Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *