[Bordermarch] stuff

Thelismar at bordermarch.org Thelismar at bordermarch.org
Mon Jan 17 20:48:28 PST 2011

1. i cannot make the mar 5-6th A/S day for work...hope to get to the next
one.

2. I am submitting the application this week for a coastal regional
scribal symposium to be held (hopefully) on Sat 4 June 2011 @ the Beaumont
Art League...if approved it will be in both the kingdom calendar & black
star...It is my intention to host a regional event for those of us that
cannot get to a King's College up north somewhere like Steppes or points
north...This is also practice for our very own King's College.

3. Still looking for a scribal guild spot & time...I am thinking of just
using the art studio's classroom as we now have a working light table &
many other resources available...the time is a bit of a rub...I was
thinking of sundays after fighter practice...say 6pm-9-930pm...please post
any regrets or regards on this proposal.

4. @ Atli---Do you (or anyone else) want to go to Kingdom A&S in San
Antonio (Bjornsborg) on Sat 12 Feb 2011?...you could enter one of those
impressive shields, man.

5. @ Lady A.---are you doing the class set-ups for baronials?...if so,
great...i would like to teach basic calligraphy writing & layout designs
for same...need to know a date for baronials so i can tell you if i can
make it or not...re: date for baronial---whats wrong w/ Easter
weekend?...Saturday Easter Eve 23rd of April?...

Thx, and please, please respond to any and or all queries, Ld Biau-douz de
la Mere