[Bordermarch] stuff

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:53:19 PST 2011

I'm very sad you won't be at our A&S Day.  I was afraid that weekend would
conflict, but unfortunately every other weekend in shooting distance has its
own problems as well.  Please post your experiences at Kingdom A&S when you
return, I won't be going since that's my birthday.  I expect some form of
pampering to take place here at Chez Saint Andre!
Hope we'll see you soon!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *