[Bordermarch] Baronials.

Gary Shirley gshirley at gt.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 20:49:41 PST 2011

Ok, I have chosen to be the steward to this year's Bordermarch Baronial. I
have been told that it is the 30th of April and I should be healed and
better by then. Seeing how this is my first ever event to host I am going to
need as much participation from others to make sure that I pull this thing
off. My cell is 749-4489 and if anyone wants to call me to inform me on the
order of things I would love it. I am still very nervous and hope that I do
not disappoint anyone. Thanks and have a great evening.

Thank you

Sewallis de Shirley