[Bordermarch] Kurt

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 30 16:44:07 PST 2011

   Sunday Night, 6:30 p.m.

   Kurt is still in hospital. They have him on clot busters, blood
   thinners, and blood pressure meds, since his b/p was climbing
   yesterday. Thankfully, his b/p is much closer to normal today, though
   still higher than normal by several points.

   His leg isn't causing pain like it had been. He's been on oxygen since
   being admitted to the E.R. Friday. His breathing has been easier
   yesterday and part of today, though when I spoke to him by phone (had
   to bring The Boy home to get ready for school) he said he's been a bit
   short of breath and when they listened to his right lung there's some
   snap, crackle and popping going on. They will do another X-ray of this
   lungs either tonight or tomorrow.

   He's still on bed rest, and getting tired of just lying there... But
   he'll do whatever it takes to get better. :-)

   No idea yet when they would think he'd be discharged.

   He is in Trinity Tower, 4th floor. If anyone feels like contacting him,
   the number's 212-6411 (I think!). Room 4411.

   Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated!
   Wendy (Meresankh)