[Bordermarch] A&S Day

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 04:49:27 PST 2011

Will be working in the pottery studio all day so if you want to make something
or try the wheel, I will be there to help if needed. I also have an extruder and
a slab roller that are available. I have 2 or 3 boxes of pieces that have
been bisque fired from previous gatherings so you may want to glaze them also.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will post when and if I need help with the
yard.
Theresa

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com