[Bordermarch] January A&S

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:29:12 PST 2011

Me and M'lady Magdalena are holding a belly dancing class at the house on Tuesdays nights at 6...we are not only dancing but we are studing up on the different types of dancing, and their origins. AND trying to figure out what is 100% period in the garb department. In our studies we are getting to share with others about the SCA. 4 non-members are going to join us this week. They are excited to learn about the craft and about the SCA. With these numbers we maybe needing to find a new place VERY soon!!!

Always
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
daughter of HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Mother to Elvin the Hunter and Claudia Maria de Granada
Captive of The Company of the Phoenix
Hospitaler for Barony Bordermarch