[Bordermarch] 12th Night

Justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 05:00:37 PST 2011

Your Excellency,
    Not to correct you but to inform you, Queen of Yule Mis Rule was M'Lady Mallory Bond. and my name is not
"Chritian" nor is it as you usually say "Cretan" it is "Chrestien"!!!

    Lady Angelica did a wonderful job on 12th Night. I am very proud of my crew for supporting her and serving the Barony well. I am currently in negotiations with a few lost souls that might become new crew members. One being a drummer that works with a local belly dance school. I even had 2 Red Scarves request to join the crew!!!

    So we have 2 events this year, those being Baronial Championship and BAM. Seems that The Company of the Phoenix will be either running it (Baronials) or assisting (BAM). I am hoping Sewallis comes back soon, but in his absence the crew will step up to stand in his stead.

    If we, The Company of the Phoenix, can be of any more service, just let me know.

Chrestien.