[Bordermarch] Q: Heraldry Class

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:26:29 PST 2011

Dearest Most Awesome Jillian,

I would love to do so!!! I was hoping we could plan a class at Baronial's for such a thing! I was actually going to try and get with you Sunday at fighter practice on being able to get names and devices worked on at the event. BUT as we talked I also need to get mine done so if a class is set up I definitely want to be involved!!!

Lady Angel