[Bordermarch] A&S Day

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:46:11 PST 2011

Happy Tuesday, Barony!

We've had a wonderful response so far for the upcoming A&S Day.  A minor
setback as well, but we'll just have to have MORE A&S Days to accommodate
everyone in the future!

Tentatively we have:

Pottery - HE Therese.  We're working out the kinks in this class, and a
small fee may be required to defray T's costs if you want to fire your
pieces.  More to come.

Flute Making - L. Phocas

Basic Heraldry & Submissions - HE AmberLea & L. Jillian

HE AmberLea's Sing-A-Long  (put in requests now so she can get copies made)

Chainmail/Shieldpress Something - Atli

Outdoor/Camp Cooking - Mistress Tessa

I'm sending out feelers for a marshaling class, and I'm sure some other
combat class would be welcome.  Any ideas?  Anything else we can offer for
newcomers?  How does everyone feel about yet another pot luck?  (Personally
I love it...you are all my guinea pigs for new recipes!)

Anyone who would be willing to donate some strong backs or free labor,
please let me or HE Therese know, so we can do a little yard maintenance
before the throng arrives.

I remain -
--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *