[Bordermarch] January A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 26 13:43:29 PST 2011

   I am working on knitting a pair of socks for my mom. I got the first
   one about 2/3 done and realized I'd made a tremendous mistake in my
   pattern stitching, so had to rip it out and start over. (Ah, well,
   practice makes perfect, right?)

   I've about four other projects simmering in my noggin at the moment,
   I'm trying to prioritize which comes first in the queue when these
   socks are finished.

   Lady Meresankh