[Bordermarch] Self serving post

Rudy Templin rudyisfozzy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:15:03 PDT 2011

Did anyone get a pic of my tax payments at Baronial's?
I have a few folks from elsewhere that don't believe I'd do such a
thing. (They don't know me well)

Speaking of photos I have been informed I need to fill out some papers
for the newsletter so my pictures can get published. As well as any
pics of me need releases, so if I can get those emailed to me of list
I'll fill them out.

As a side note I'll be missing, for the most part, for the next few
weeks. As those that read the list know my daughter was in the ER in
Wisconsin recently with heat exhaustion and a "possible cardiac
event". So. I'm trying to get my van up for a road trip, and that is
taking up my time.
Anyone, with smaller hands and mechanical ability is welcome to help
me out getting to a vacuum leak behind the dash.