[Bordermarch] Thank you! Re: Foods for Saturday, July 20, AHSS

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 17:02:42 PDT 2011

Thank you so much!

----- Original Message -----
From: "SCOTT HATCHER" <texsword at yahoo.com>
To: "Barony Bordermarch" <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] Foods for Saturday, July 20, AHSS

I'm furnishing enough Ka-bobs & Casserole for 60-70 people is what I was
told, as usual everything will be pre-cooked & will only need to be
heated-up and of Course most will be brought in for the classes, I'm going
to be Deep frying some of it but I will Not be using Peanut Oil, I am going
to use some Black-Strap Mollasses so hope no one's Allergic to that