[Bordermarch] Populace 7 pm Sharp

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 16:14:57 PDT 2011

Good Day Good Gentiles,

Populace will begin at 7 pm sharp tomorrow evening, 7/28 at Gander Mountain. We have a lot to go over with our Kingdom Event being just two days away. Following the meeting there will be a quick gate class for all those who need to brush up their skills or learn something new. Please be sure to make this months meeting as "many hands make light work!"

Second the barony has paper goods available to donate for the lunch Countess Tessa and her band of volunteers are preparing. His Excellency and I will supply bottled water for the instructors to have at table side and we will have 5 gallons each Gatorade, water, and lemonade for all participants(including fighters). There are pickles cut and ready to go from Baronials in our frig and we will have oranges as well.

Lord Beau has set the standards high and done an outstanding job organizing what should be a grand kingdom event.  Help make Bordermarch ROCK Ansteorra's world, be there or be square.

Grace,
HE Elisabeth