[Bordermarch] Baronial Stuff

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at Valero.com
Thu Jul 7 07:47:01 PDT 2011

Greetings Bordermarch,

The Bordermarch Chroniclers are trying to assemble a comprehensive account of our recent Baronial event for the upcoming issue of the Trumpeter. As you well know, it is not below us to fabricate a few untruths, but we would much rather have your personal accounts and some pictures of the event, we'll accept stuff from anyone.

Send your stuff  to Chronicler at bordermarch.org<mailto:Chronicler at bordermarch.org>.  Any pictures you took during our recent Baronial event will work best if they are sent in as high resolution images. Copy them from your camera and send them in.  When you post them to Facebook they are magically transformed into low resolution photos, that's why we'd rather have the originals.

If you need help copying your photos and sending them in to us just find a 12yr old somewhere and they'll show you how to do it.