[Bordermarch] June A&S

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Jul 8 02:58:24 PDT 2011

Bees, Bees, Bees....   The new hive is complete... took longer than I
expected because I wanted my first hive to be really nice.    Lady Ellen has
completed her next article for the Trumpeter on the patron Saint of Bees.
I'm writing an accompanying article on the history of Bees Keeping.  I'll
include pictures of our Hive.  I'd gotten one Bee Suit already, and ordered
another for Lady Ellen, that came in yesterday. So we'll be moving the hive
this Saturday morning - anyone want to come help?

On to AHSS website updates.....

Lord Phocas