[Bordermarch] Gatesedge Fighter Practice starts earlier

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 14:47:57 PDT 2011

That location is the location of Gate's Edge Regular fighter practice,
announcing an earlier time than their usual.
They share information on the Bordermarch list.
Local Bordermarch officials have not announced a combined practice effort
with Bordermarch fighters traveling there en mass this weekend;
however, anyone is welcomed to attend either practice.

[Thank you Chris and Annes for the site directions for Gate's Edge fp.
Olaf, Several Bordermarch officers are at Red Tape in Dallas today;
I am assisting today by monitoring the local barony's posted mailing list,
at home. tessa]