[Bordermarch] Congratulations!

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Jul 1 14:20:15 PDT 2011

Our smart Herald officer Lady Jillian has educated me thoroughly, and for my
goof, do I apologise.
Ansteorran Sable Crane is an AoA level award; doth not carrieth "Honorable
L."
Begging pardon in my senile years for error in introduction...
yet congrats even so unto the two newest Cranes recognized within
Bordermarch:
Lady Pandora and
Lord Phocas, both Sable Cranes of Ansteorra  :)  :)