[Bordermarch] (no subject)

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:49:01 PDT 2011

Well meet!!! And yes as stated I am the hospitaler.... So u contact me.... Hehehehehe... mundane I am Angel my SCA name is Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada and I am SO happy you and interested in our little group. You can private messag me, Facebook me ( K Angel Billiot) or call me. I would be more than happy to answer any of ur questions and get you going in the right direction. Also as Ld. Buea said try out our page. Lots of info there. So ask away!! And welcome!!    Lady A