[Bordermarch] Boots! (continued...)

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:50:37 PDT 2011

His Majesty Lochlann told me about this source at Elfsea Practice last week, and recommended them with no regrets.
He showed a pair of "bucket top" boots that were purchases for ... $35 when bought in a lot of 5, or $45 as a single
pair.  These are leather, hand stitched, and from the Middle East or perhaps India (I can't remember which).  He did
say you should order them bigger than you normally would as they run a little small.
Here's the website:
http://www.westlandcrafts.com/index_02.php
Once you've found something(s) you like, you then submit a "request for a quote" and they respond to your possible
order with a price for you.
I'm probably going to submit a request for Dane the Red and maybe even myself to see what shows up in the mail, and
I'll post something here once they arrive to let you all know what they look like.

At your service,
Germanicus