[Bordermarch] Pot Luck Feast for Baronials

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 03:44:08 PDT 2011

Greetings Great Barony,

I've been asked to get a list started for our Pot Luck Evening Feast at
Bordermarch Baronial Championship June 25.  To that end, if you know any of
the particulars of site, like electricity availability, running water,
cooler space or who will be actually setting up the feast area, please
respond here!  Other than that, what's cookin' folks?

I'm sure I'll bring several loaves of Italian bread.  I'm not sure what
else, though!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *