[Bordermarch] Help needed

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 06:27:29 PDT 2011

I still have some of Kens clothes and I am cleaning out my closet this weekend.
If someone can pick up I will be more than happy to give what I have. Most
everything is large of bigger.
Therese
PS: Let me know when someone can come and I will have everything ready.

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://astore.amazon.com/oldearcre-20
http://www.greatcareerplan.com/?cre8tivtess