[Bordermarch] Trumpeter

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jun 23 06:41:55 PDT 2011

Greetings Bordermarch,

I just remembered that I need to tell everyone that tomorrow is the deadline for contributions for the next Trumpeter.
Fret not! If you have a tremendous story, poem, picture thing or art thing, you can get still it to us in time for the next Trumpeter after this next upcoming Trumpeter.

I did learn that Lord Adolf is constructing a timber frame root cellar for his lovely wife Colecte le Fournier. He has promised some photos for the Trumpeter and a complete write-up on the medieval construction methods he is using. We shall pray for him.