[Bordermarch] Last Call Pot Luck

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Jun 22 12:17:08 PDT 2011

If meat pies were well cooked ahead of time, then kept in an ice chest
during the day (what time will Grant go out to site?),
meat pies ought to be o.k. if they sit out on a table for an hour of so
before being eaten. Feast is scheduled to happen early evening,
Current Schedule (subject to change)
8:00 am....... site opens
9:00 am....... Armor inspection
9:30 am....... Morning Court (at their Majesties discretion)
10:00 am...... Chivalric & Rapier Tournaments begin/
11:30 am...... Nobles Luncheon
1:00 pm....... Financial Policy class
3:30 pm....... Basic calligraphy class

Evening Court at their Majesties discretion
Potluck feast immediately following court