[Bordermarch] Help with Prayer

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:13:06 PST 2011

Greetings to my extended family!!!

I am one who believes in the power of prayer and right now a little girl dear to my heart needs them!! I know you may not know her but I am asking all who can to offer up a prayer for this 11 yr old little girl.
As most know Elvin and Claudia do pageants. The pageant they where in called "Tri-County Cinderella", that will take them to state in June....Well this is for the local directors (Christy's) daughter, Destiny.
So please hear my words and do what you can!!!

Destiny is a very sweet and loving 11 years old. When she was 5 her mother realized there was something worng and took her to the Dr. After numerous test the Dr's told her mother that her kidneys were failing and they put her on a list for new ones. Not wanting to wait long her father gave her one of his. She lived a "normal" life until recently. 2 years ago Destiny's father and Christy's husband passed at a very young age!!! Leaving an already hurting young lady even more hurt. At the beginning of last year her body started to reject her new kidneys and started up more medical problems, (taken off her site) "In January 2010, I started rejecting my kidney... since then, the
hospital has become my home away from home. Life just doesn't seem to
slow down for my family and it really seems unreal most of the time. I
have several medical things going on: aspergers syndrome, Kidney
transplant and chronic renal disease (again), tachicardia (fast
heartrate), dyspea (lung weakness), high blood pressure, asthma, and obstructive sleep apnea." A week ago Destiny became ill again and was sent to the children hospital to find out what was wrong and they found out her body is in chronic rejection of her kidney. So far they know 64% of her kidney is dead. When i 1st meet Destiny she had asked what the "funny looking dress" was I was wearing. (Black Garb) I told her about the SCA and she thought it would be nice to have lived back then and be a princess or Queen. Now thinking back on that I want to cry.

I know being Hospitaler dose not have the job description of taking care of every single person in our area but this little girl is very close to my heart. Oh she is from Vidor.

So to my extended family and friends please pray for this little girl. If you would like to read her full story you can go to her site at www.caringbridge.org/visit/destinygoss

ThanksLady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granadadaughter to HE Valencia Carlota Maria de GranadaMother to Elvin the Hunter and Claudia de GranadaCaptive to the company of the Phoenix
Hospitaler to the Barony Bordermarch