[Bordermarch] Coastal War practice 2/27/11

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Mar 1 05:53:37 PST 2011

Greetings unto Lord Chrestien Brule,

I would inquire as to your thoughts on another [Regional WART Rapier practice.]

It was not a "Who" that M'Lord Devin lost it was a "What", as in a release.

Please send my regards to your beautiful flower, Lady Nora, and relay to her that I appreciate her effort to move her trigger finger in my honor. You must also tell her to use those fingers sparingly!
Since the extra high viscosity of the synovium in the finger tendon sheaths must cause her great discomfort when she is forced to straighten them out and knock you in the head for an occasional attitude adjustments, I would plead with her to save her fingers and instead honor me with her voice by singing a song in court at one of our events.

HE Santiago