[Bordermarch] LOCATION of house / Re: It's Almost Here!!

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 13:44:55 PST 2011

\\\\\\\\\\  Look for the white wooden rail fence with many hedges at the
fence ////////
HE Therese's front drive, front gate, (on Hwy 105) (but we should go around
the block to the back side of the block) is directly across the street from
the Legacy High School "Office" section.
Her home is the only homefront in that stretch which has a "white wooden
rail fence with many hedges at the fence."
>From the back side of the block (Tolivar Road), you can see a cyclone
chain-link fence, the pottery house, the loafing barn, the greenhouse, and
other smaller out buildings.