[Bordermarch] Fw: [Coastal] Gulf War land

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 19:19:19 PST 2011

U R G E N T  for GW Land
Please resposd to Graf Galen as needful about names on the below list:
If you cannot go due to a change of plans after having pre-registered for GW, Sir Galen does need to have your information anyway.
Land allotted depends on who "pre-registered"  - not upon how many/who actually arrive, as I understand it.
Respond to: <grafgalen at gmail.com>