[Bordermarch] AHSS

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 14:31:15 PDT 2011

Greetings Peoples of Bordermarch

Bordermarch has been awarded the bid for Ansteorra Heraldric/Scribal Symposium
on July 30, this year.
Lord Biau is the autocrat, and as such, he knows all there is to know about the
event.
More details concerning the event will be forthcoming pending the consolidation
of all three of the Autocrats shortcomings.

Please send him your congratulations, but be aware that he is one of those weepy
guys like Adolf the Bear. Where is Adolf? Has anyone seen him lately? I had a
wonderful conversation with his sister the other day and she told me that as a
child he was very overbearing and sort of a control freak! I'll look through
those Walmart People" photos one receives now and again in hopes of tracking him
down.

HE Santiago