[Bordermarch] Thank you Bordermarch for the loan

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 13:07:44 PDT 2011

...of your Founding Baron and Baroness!

Count Sir Simonn and Countess Tessa along with Mistress Nerak just left our home about an hour ago
headed for points south by east, and home to Bordermarch.  The Coronation of Their Majesties Lochlan
and Gwen was spectacular and all of you need to ask Tessa who won a certain award for a certain dress!
(She was stunning, to say the least)

The King's Champion tourney displayed superb skill on the field, and the Youth Combat Champions Tourney had
the attention of all, especially King Lochlan, who is magical with the young of Ansteorra!  What's more, the
new King's Division (ages 13-15) King's Champion is none other than Dane the Red, Sir Simonn's Page, and
the Grey Fox was beaming at the tourney and the afternoon's court awards.  He and Sir Corwin spent a
total of hours working with the future defenders of Ansteorra, on both single and melees combat.
My unending thanks to these two men for sharing their skills, smiles and laughter with the young warriors!

At court the 3 proud division champions, Mark, Kara and Dane, stood at the throne along with the adult
champions,  grinning from ear to ear, and the day was the making of legend.  For those of you who we
missed, watch for pictures and videos soon to land on the Internet from the event.

Long live Ansteorra!
Germanicus
Central Region Youth Combat Marshal