[Bordermarch] To Sean From Beau & Karen

Thelismar at bordermarch.org Thelismar at bordermarch.org
Thu May 19 22:30:25 PDT 2011

Greetings beloved Bordermarch,

     Today I saw with my very own eyes just how much our "family" means to
each other. I can't honestly say that I knew Sean on a deep personal
level, or, begging forgiveness, I didn't even know he was married.
But I do know that we who share the common goal of learning martial
arts, sweating & bleeding together do form & share bonds that many
outside of combat, whether real or imagined, do not understand. Sean
was one of those people that shared with us. His taping of the
fighting at events & practices and then sharing them on youtube.com,
I know with all confidence, made a significant difference on my level
of martial improvement. He, like so many others that I play this game
we all love with, devoted significant amounts of time and energy into
providing our populace with an aid in which to improve the quality of
our experiences. He was always very courteous and very personable
with both Karen & I. I am so very sorry for the hole that his passing
has left on his family. His kindness & selflessness were obvious to
those who attended his funeral services today as the parlor was
packed to the gills with attendees & barely a dry eye on anyone
there. So, unto Sean Rasmusson, I hereby pledge to always remember
the kindness & honor you brought to Barony Bordermarch and the
personal contributions that you gave us while never looking for
compensation, but, in so doing because you had a heart for
sharing...Your friend, Beau Dumesnil