[Bordermarch] Heather Dale House Concert

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:17:52 PDT 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Lathrop, Dave <David.Lathrop at valero.com>wrote:

> Heather Dale House Concert

<snip>

> Heather and Ben are travelling
> musicians/performers/storytellers/singers/song writers and really nice folks
> to boot who hail from Texas's northern most county known as Canada.

Ahem!

<more snip>

> Although Heather and Ben are from Canada, they are very fluent with the
> English language.

I guess this means that my attempts to speak in the native tongue when
travelling down there have been successful. _Typing_ "all y'all" just seems
odd somehow.

Thank you Excellency for such a wonderful concert report. I have only seen
Heather perform at the Green Dragon (and sadly missed it this year). She did
a show up this way, but I missed that one as well.

William Arwemakere
- working on a dual-citizenship plan now...