[Bordermarch] (no subject)

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 09:48:43 PDT 2011

 Greetings to all members of the Barony Bordermarch ;

  With heavy heart I tell of the death of a good friend and fellow SCA  member.
To those who know him, Sean Rasmusson was a quiet easygoing member of our barony
and as I do not have all the info as to what happened I will only say that his
wife called me last night to tell me of his death, and to report that she was
unsure of the medical reason but the EMTs think it was his heart. Sean has been
a member of the Barony of Bordermarch for over 15 years and loved the
Barony.very much and was my second in setting up the House Morning Glory group
in Silsbee.. Some may know him as Ld. Jaquse Francois Le Noir and have met him
on the rapier field as he loved a good fight and tried to make practice as often
as he could afford the gas, due to the distance from Silsbee to Beaumont.  The
Morning Glory household has lost a great strength and our only fighter but I
feel that we in the Barony have lost more than just a great friend and fellow
dreamer but a kindred spirit.

Ld Vaclav Slovaczek
aka Wesley Simpson
head of House Morning Glory