[Bordermarch] Lord Jaques Francois Le Noir

Tommie Stovall katitcha at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 19:06:52 PDT 2011

Lord Baron,

  I would like to share a fond memory of Lord Jacque.  I remember our first event attended as a household.  Morning Glory put on a wonderful demo in Silsbee at the park.  The sun was shining and the weather was beautiful. I also remember when Lord Jacque recieved his AOA.  Our encampment was lively and Lord Jacque was very regal.  He never failed to assist a Lady when in need.  He would help set up site and aid those called before court if they didn't have someone to walk with them.  I will always remember the good times.  I wish he could have heard me sing and dance one last time.

Lady Katitcha
Tommie L. Stovall