[Bordermarch] Welcome! Re: Populace tonight

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 19:41:03 PDT 2011

GREETINGS!!!!

1st....I am sooooo sorry I didn't get to attend the meeting to night. The kids state pageant is 2 weeks away so it is now becoming crunch time for me. STRESSSSSING!!!!!!

Welcome GREG!!! I am looking forward to getting to know you. I am the local hospitaler (fancy name for greeter :) I am looking forward to working with you in the future in becoming a full fledge member. Please feel free to private email me at billiotkwhs at hotmail.com  with any questions or any other things you might need!!!! OH!!!! where are my manors I am Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada aka Lady A. Also I don't know if anyone has pointed you in the direction of our site but we have our own site where you can find all the contact info for our officers. bordermarch.org  On the site is a full calendar of things to come and things going on also (dates/locations etc.) If there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

Thanks and Loves
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
daughter to HE Valencia Carlota Maria de Granada
Mother to Elvin the hunter and Claudia de Granada
Food prep/seamstress/entertainment/coordinator/gofer/joker/ always annoying the Company of the Phoenix :)
Hospitaler Barony Bordermarch