[Bordermarch] Populace tonight

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri May 27 07:41:45 PDT 2011

Unto the Company of the Phoenix,

Thanks for responding and taking care of this part of the event.

Now back to that flogging;

I'm afraid of flogging our current Knight Marshall, Lord Biau, because he's the type of mariner that might enjoy it! I'm certain we would have a heck of a time unflogging him.

Let us not forget that the last person we unflogged was Nomis. I recall that the unflogging seemed to have unhinged Nomis a tad more than usual, and perhaps that was the reason for his disappearance.
Although I sort of immediately sent the Seventh Hand of Kebol to find him, we only recently learned that Nomis has hooked up with that swamp-witch, Lady Jimwat; again. I must regretfully report that Nomis and Lady Jimwat have produced a male love-child whose name remains an enigma. A rumor now floats on the wind that the love-child suffers uncontrolled growth spurts which are producing and a lot of bumps on its head. Word is this love-child is already eating chicken fingers with his bare hands and drinking fava bean curd without a straw!