[Bordermarch] (no subject)

Thelismar at bordermarch.org Thelismar at bordermarch.org
Tue May 31 21:40:44 PDT 2011

well met m'lady Jayde...come to rodgers park in Beaumont on dowlen &
gladys across from marshall middle school 7pm thur or 3pm sunday...this is
the best way to meet a gathering of populace as this is our fighter
practice locale & times...Lady Angelica is our Hospitaler, or the official
greeter...If you go to Bordermarch.org she is listed as such in our
Officers tab...I am Ld Biau-douz de la Mere, or just Beau...I am the
current scribal officer & Knight marshal...we are excited in your
expressed interest, so don't be shy...come by & say hi...we will not let
Ld Chrestien bite you ;)