[Bordermarch] Godspeed. Adieu, Jacques Francois

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 13:30:59 PDT 2011

I am meeting with Sean's wife and Devin today to go over what things are needed from our Barony to make this go as smoothly as something such as this can. i will message when I get further instructions. I do know as of right now the viewing is going to be tomorrow- Wednesday- at 5pm at Farmers Funeral home in Silsbee, Funeral will be at 2pm at Farmers. She is wanting whom ever can to show up in garb (court garb) I am currently helping find as many light fighters as possible to be pallbearers. So far we have 4. If there is someone who has not been contacted I may not have a number to reach you so please call me at 409-554-1514. As soon as I get the rest of the info I will let everyone know.

In Service ALWAYS
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
Barony Bordermarch Hospitaler