[Bordermarch] Combat inquiry.

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Sat May 28 20:52:33 PDT 2011

The reasoning behind the rule is that with a "smashing" head at both ends,
it is very easy to generate large amounts of force. There is also concern
that large force = easily out of control. Much the same for flails ("morning
stars"). There's a story of a nerf football headed flail breaking a
fighter's forearm.

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/Complete%20Participant%27s%20Handbook%20Aug%202008.pdf

Society rules are at: http://sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/armored/

<http://sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/armored/>William Arwemakere