[Bordermarch] The Corpusants (a continuation)

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Nov 8 10:55:31 PST 2011

Below is a missive I penned a few years ago that postulated that our Lord Zane's dreams of becoming a sailor would one day be fulfilled.
Lord Zane has designed a fleet of ships and is now in the construction phase! His feverish pace is depriving him of much needed sleep, but with
a few encouraging words I believe we can push him to excel beyond his wildest dreams!
My heart paces with excitement as I strain with all my might my cauliflowered ear to hear the wind whisper, ""The corpusants! the corpusants!"

HE Santiago