[Bordermarch] BAM set-up map sort of

Thinker tinker at bordermarch.org
Tue Nov 8 14:59:09 PST 2011

Greetings Adolf!

  Well it's good to have you contributing something!  I was afraid we were
going to have to do this BAM totally on our own. :-)

"Holy"? Man you've been drinking too much goat's milk or the building of Bat
Houses has gone to your head..  No wait! I get it! You've been gone so long
- you're trying to get back into the Baron's good graces.  I'll have a word
with Him and see if I can get TE to let you in the Bordermarch Encampment
Circle, but I bet they will want you to do more than just re-arrange
Porta-Pottie placements.

(t.i.c.)

Tinker Thinker

Assistant to the Baronial Assimilator of Information