[Bordermarch] Lord Brendan of Hy Brasil / Adders Keep / mka Lyle Gaulding

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 21:33:14 PST 2011

Please pray for Lord Brendan of Hy Brasil / Adders Keep / mka Lyle Gaulding.
He is one of the 1976 founders Bordermarch.

His sister Lady Vyvian wrote:
Lyle is at Methodist Hospital in Houston. He had surgery on October 25 to remove the tumor. ...Since then he has been intubated because his lungs keep filling with fluid. they gave him a trachiostomy Monday and he seemed better. ...to do some tests as he is bleeding and they do not know where. They also needed to give him transfusions. I am so worried about him but I cannot do much but pray and worry. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.