[Bordermarch] BAM website updated

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 07:58:06 PST 2011

http://www.bordermarch.org/BAM/index.html

Bordermarch's "Pam the Ram Keeper" has been busy!
See artwork at the updated baronial webpage for BAM
:)

Webpage currently explains a BURN BAN is in effect "until January."
Our stalwart Baron informs that Lord Phocas in consistently in touch with the Tyler County Fire Department,
and we should know today/tomorrow, Thursday or Friday, whether the County Burn Ban is lifted or still in effect for the week of BAM.

Reminder:
Land owner's site rule: NO DIGGING of fire pits into ground. Ever.