[Bordermarch] infamy

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 18:56:23 PST 2011

attention all baroness supporters!  my spies have informed me that the
baroness "might not be in attendance" when the goat lovers attack this
week!

I have gathered further information from my deep intellegence!  the
baron is packing for one, with no anticipation of the baroness being in
his company.  it seems the night shuffler  is expecting to "stand in"
for the poor baroness.

interesting how the baroness continues to suffer "unexpected" illnesses
and nobody seems to take note.

unlike the rest of the barony, I will rally to the baroness's defense!

Adolf the Bear