[Bordermarch] For all of you who made BAM so magic

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:21:06 PST 2011

Hail Bordermarch! If I could group-hug everyone who made BAM so amazing I'd do it!  Especially for those of you who did months of preparation, worked the gate, fixed everything that broke, cooked, cleaned, and made a dream come true for so many travellers to Bordermarch.  Mr. Mike Maness from the Tyler County Booster ( http://www.tylercountybooster.com/ ) whom I met at a diner in Woodville over breakfast spent the day with us, and the article and pictures should be out fairly soon.
We had LOTS of help from both Ansteorra and Gleann Abhann Youth Combat Marshals, and the young armored warriors tore it up all day long in every battle scenario we could come up with.  Again, thanks so much for letting us recognize them in court Saturday night; they earned it.  Lots of new friends made, and plans made for Gulf Wars as well! Ah, to be young again....  After fighting in the ravine and marshalling Youth Combat all day, by 10:30pm Saturday eve I was a zombie, while the twins, their friends and Dane the Red lasted long into the night at the Hafla and had many other adventures with new friends and old. Once more, to all of you who made a dream come true for the young in birthdays by being young at heart, my forever thanks to you all. At your service, Germanicus