[Bordermarch] Updates

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:30:48 PDT 2011

Hello good Barony,

A few things to mention:

First and foremost, I am out of commission and personal reach until after
Monday next.  I have the flu for the first time in a very LONG time and I'm
not leaving my front porch if I can possibly help it.  I'm medicated and
have been waited on terrifically by Lord & son, so I expect to recover
quickly!  As always I can be reached by cell or email  :)
Secondly: I have received no new additions to the Pot Luck List in lo these
many weeks.  Thomas forgot to pass around the sign-up last Thursday at
Populace, so he can be blamed for that one day, but now is the very last
moment to volunteer some goody if you have it in mind to share for the
Baronial Dinner on Friday of Melees.  The theme is chili, but no food will
be turned away (and little left behind!)
Finally...Thomas & I have both signed up for at least one shift a-piece
from Thursday through Friday morning, but still as of yet have not seen a
gate sheet.  I know of at least a couple of others who I've heard give
vocal commitments.  I hope perhaps seeing the schedule posted might
encourage folks to fill in a slot?  I know I think better with writing in
front of me!

Please let me know of anything else I can do (from my quarantine until
Monday)!

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
"...**very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. Wilson?"*