[Bordermarch] Scheduling Important Things so people can plan their days and nights to take advantage of the hours giving to us by the time guy.

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Nov 4 06:50:44 PDT 2011

Shonoug Bordermarch,

Tonight, starting around 6:30 at the Beaumont Art Studio on Franklin street, right off Martin Luther King Dr., we shall hold another implausible yet obligatory BAM pre-event meeting!
Tonight is also when we meet up at the very same Art Studio for the Scribal/Anything guild meeting. This meeting will happen at the same time as the pre-event meeting; it will be like a real phenomenon! Bring a pencil.

I was going to bring some of my legendary roasted duck with some homemade wack sauce, but I was short of some key ingredients.
You might be thinking, "Oh My! I was so looking forward to tasting that duck", fear not my good friends for instead of duck I shall bring a 13 day old egg!
I buried this particular egg in an ant pile so the ants would eat the yolk and leave the egg whites infused with formic acid, which by the way, taste just as good as any infused egg whites found in Thailand. The egg has been buried for 4 weeks and should be perfect for human consumption.

Since there might not be enough to go around, I would ask everyone to just sniff the egg before you dip your little fork into its juices. Please remember that this egg will be the last one I bring for quite awhile so take your time and enjoy!

Tomorrow we will have the most motley and sorriest group of workers you could ever imagine up at site for another pre-event work day. Since a simple ray of sunshine, or a single burst of beauty and dignified thought would be most appreciated by all, your participation with us at site is paramount to the complete fruition of our meager yet meaningful endeavors.

The sun will be shinning tomorrow; need I say, "Sun block combined with a floppy possum hat and lemon scented aloe skin moisturizer!"
There is a good possibility that if enough folks turn up to help tomorrow we could finish early and have enough time to have some rollicking fun in with the compost pile again!. I would remind Lord Zane to bring that rubber screwdriver.

Daylight savings time either begins or ends around this time of year, and I always have HE Elisabeth take care that small complication in my life.

Hope to see everyone at the Art Studio and tomorrow at site.

CU